Hey so for those of you who didn’t make it out to the valley last week to the Paladino’s gig, here’s the top 5 reasons that show rocked:
5. Paladino’s has a big stage w/lots of room for dancing (and rocking)
4. Melodica, cowbell, and Bjork…’nuf said. (But not all at once.)
3. Did you see our effin’ amazing posters/flyers for this show? Well they are badass and were plastered all over the venue.
2. Paladino’s has great sound, acoustics, and a great sound guy (Phil)
1. Frank’s mom brought a sinfully delicious chocolate cake from Viktor Benes!
Seriously right? Makes it hard to beat. And honestly I think we love playing the valley, or at least Paladino’s. We made new friends, met up with long lost old friends, and again had a bang-up time playing! If we’ve got anything to say about it we’re gonna do it again. More shows=Happy band. That’s a real equation proven by real scientists. No seriously, would I lie to you?
1. A Song from Christian’s Room
2. How the Juggler Stole My Heart
3. Grow Me A Man
5. Hyper-Ballad (Bjork cover)
6. Whole Wide World (Wreckless Eric cover)
7. Racin’ the Sun
8. Falling Over You
10. Movement on Both Sides
That was a lot of rock & roar. Can’t wait for some more.
Current song recommendations:
-The New Pornographers: Adventures in Solitude
-Best Coast: Fist City (cover on iTunes Session)